A lot, that’s what! If you’re struggling with the language of love this season, we’ve rounded up the very best Valentine’s Day wishes and messages for the special person in your life in the hopes that they’ll make your gift-giving and card-writing just a little bit easier. Maybe you just need something quick and simple to text to your best friend or a Romantic Valentine’s Day quote to make them happy. You might be in the market for thoughtful Valentine’s Day captions for Instagram to accompany a sweet photo, or maybe you’re looking for something sincere to send to your girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, or husband. Either way, we’ve got you covered—and then some. From witty one-liners to sincere words of support (plus a few romantic Valentine’s Day quotes thrown in for good measure!), we’ve got something here for just about everyone.
Sweet Valentine’s Day Wishes :
1. Happy Valentine’s Day! Just wanted to let you know that you are LOVED.
2. Happy Valentine’s Day! My favorite place in the world is right next to you.
3. You may hold my hand for awhile, but you hold my heart forever.
4. The best things in life are better with you.
5. Whenever I feel like giving up, your love keeps me going.
6. I never believed in luck until I found you.
7. I met you. I liked you. I love you. I’m keeping you.
8. Whenever I’m with you, wherever we are, I’m home.
9. Every love story is wonderful but ours is my favorite.
10. You’re the one. I’ve never been so sure of anything in my whole life.
11. I fell in love with you because of all the small things you don’t even realize you’re doing.
12. Thank you for making me laugh and smile every single day since the day we met.
13. Like you and me, some things are just meant to be.
14. I’m a better person because of you.
Romantic Movie Quotes for Valentine’s Day :
15. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” — Arwen in The Lord of the Rings
16. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” — Harry in When Harry Met Sally
17. “To me, you are perfect.” — Mark in Love Actually
18. “I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.” — Baby in Dirty Dancing
19. “I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.” — Noah in The Notebook
20. “I’ve come here with no expectations, only to profess now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is, and always will be, yours.” — Edward in Sense and Sensibility
21. “I am in love with you. I know that love is just a shout into the void and that oblivion is inevitable. And that we’re all doomed and that one day all of our labors will be returned to dust. And I know the sun will swallow the only Earth we will ever have. And I am in love with you.” — Gus in The Fault in Our Stars
22. “I think I’d miss you even if we’d never met.” — Nick in The Wedding Date
23. “You have bewitched me, body and soul. I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.” — Mr. Darcy in Pride & Prejudice
Quotes About Love for Valentine’s Day :
24. “When first we fall in love, we feel that we know all there is to know about life, and perhaps we are right.”— Mignon McLaughlin
25. “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” — Franklin P. Jones
26. “Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love.” — Leo Tolstoy
27. “It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous, that you realize just how much you love them.” — Agatha Christie
28. “Much love much trial, but what an utter desert is life without love.” — Charles Darwin
29. “I don’t want to live—I want to love first, and live incidentally.” — Zelda Fitzgerald
30. “Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction” — Antoine de Saint-Exupery