These Top 10 Valentine’s Day quotes will help you craft just the right message for your romantic partner, whether it’s your boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, husband, or whoever else fulfills that role in your life.
1. “Love is friendship that has caught fire”.
2. “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold”.
3. “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own”.
H. Jackson Brown Jr.
4.”There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.”
5.”Being married is like having somebody permanently in your corner. It feels limitless, not limited”.
6. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind”.
7. “I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you”.
8. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.”
Charles M. Schulz
9. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.”
10. “Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence”.
Vincent van Gogh